Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Uploading photo's
butterflykiss posted:
I do not want to change my profile picture but wish to upload some photo's for everyone but do not have the computer smarts to figure how to do so. I tried the copy/paste thing... but it will not allow me to paste.

Any idea's, help, suggestions I would greatly appreciate.
Amach As An Dorchadais. (Irish for: Out of the Darkness.)

slik_kitty responded:
are you pasting into the window you get from clicking on the little camera above the posting window, and are you clicking on copy image location or copy url?

butterflykiss replied to off_the_wall's response:
Thank you OTW! This is helpful...

butterflykiss replied to slik_kitty's response:
Slik_kitty,

I was trying to copy from my picture's in my owners files and then open up a post of discussion to paste it there. I'm going to click on the link OTW posted.

Thank you soooo much for responding.

off_the_wall responded:
Hope that link works for you. It opened just fine on my cell phone this morning but now that I'm on my computer it isn't opening so hopefully it works for you....

OTW,

I have not had luck opening the link on my computer but I shall keep trying...

off_the_wall replied to butterflykiss's response:
Here is how you post a picture:

To copy or post a picture, photo or image first upload the pic to a service like PhotoBucket. Then click the Direct link URL.

Use the camera icon at the top of the reply box to link the URL.

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
is photo bucket free? I never have tried to upload pics here. Would love to show you my grandbaby.

off_the_wall replied to sittingbull594's response:
Yes it's free

OTW,

Thank you. I was trying to upload from something called a C-drive... and it did not list this thing called URL...

I will try the photobucket suggestion.

Much appreciated.

slik_kitty replied to butterflykiss's response:
you can't use pics saved on your hard drive on the computer. you have to use pics from the internet. so putting your pics into photobucket will allow you to use an internet link (url) to post them.

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi :c im arielle & im 15 and i cut myself ;3. i dont know what else to say but im here for anyone who needs to talk ;c.

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.