Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
picnic in the house
sittingbull594 posted:
i'm going to have a picnic on my carpet in my den. Will ya'll join me. Seriously for you who are in freezing temps this may help if we really celebrate in the house and then we'll go from there. Its 60 something here today. tho this morning it was cold.

I'm going to make hamburgers on the george foreman grille for all of us. What would you like on your hamburger and what condiments would you like?

What kind of chips or fries would you like? bbq, ranch, reg. or ??? kind of chips???

French fries: sweet potatoe, steak, shoestring, tater tots????

condiments: you pick your own

type of bun: onion, wheat, sourdough, pumpernickle or????
And of course how would you like your hamburger?
rare, med, med well, well

And what will you bring to my picnic indoors???

I have plates and holders for the plates. I need everything else for the picnic. Including entertainment that we can do ourselves with children and infants. Ok..........GoOOO....... I will put in my order when ur all done.

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
Yum, sounds good! I will bring along buffalo chicken strips.

I will take a medium-well hamburger on pumpernickel bread with cheese (lots of cheese!) and mustard and tater tots on the burger. (Yes, I eat my potato stuff on the burger.)

I will bring my Savannah to sit with us and talk with us.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

sittingbull594 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
ummm yummo lovely

what kind of cheese do you want? cheddar, american, swiss, other?????????

I used to put potatoe chips on my sandwiches. I'm gonna have to try tater tots on mine.

butterflykiss responded:
SB,

I would like a Garden Veggie Burger with Provalone Cheese, pickles, finely chopped red onion, mustard and ketchup on soft, fresh baked sourdough roll, still hot from the oven.

I'll bring a bag of Cape Cod; Mestique BBQ Chips.

I'm a fruit person for dessert I would like to bring a fruit platter with a chocolate fondue fountain...

Ice cold peppermint or lemon balm tea, ice water and of course, coffee.

Can we do an open mic night?

Great Idea.
Amach As An Dorchadais. (Irish for: Out of the Darkness.)

butterflykiss replied to sittingbull594's response:
SB,

Funny you should mention potatoe chips on sandwiches... I used to like to do this as well.

I am soooooo hungry now.
Amach As An Dorchadais. (Irish for: Out of the Darkness.)

lovely_lemon_tree replied to butterflykiss's response:
I also put potato chips on my sandwiches. I have created what Dr Phil calls a "No-Fail Environment" where I don't have anything unhealthy in my fridge or freezer so when I'm having an itch for something like potato chips, it either forces me to eat what I have or put on my coat, go out in sub-zero temps, go to the store, and buy the chips, come back, and then eat them.

But as long as we're talking potato chips, I like either salt and vinegar or sour cream and onion. I like the original ones too. And barbecue. I guess I like most of them, with the exception of the pickle flavor. (eeyyuuuucckk!)

I will take Swiss cheese on my burger.

Boy, you gave me a great idea for supper tonight, but I suppose I should be good and eat my leftovers. (Poo poo.)
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Spotlight: Member Stories

Roses whisper "good night" 'Neath silv'ry light, Asleep in the dew They hide from our view; When the dawn peepeth thro' God...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.