Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I don't know who the real bonnie is
sittingbull594 posted:
is it butterflykiss or mandycake1???? How are we to know who the real bonnie is???

There has been mischeif here. If you are the real bonnie and I asked you who you were and you did not identify. I care deeply for bonnie, and i don't know who is who anymore and then we have windy. who the heck is windy. dem? it has spelling errors like her but all this doesn't make sense to me.

It's like freewhomsoever and people thinking it was caprice.... i don't think so. caprice would come on if she could i believe and anyone can pretend to make who you think it is. i'm not saying you're not bonnie but say what you mean and mean wha tyou say. Not the threat of leaving if you are bonnie..... It's hard to not know if this is a cruel joke.

Come back as your original person of mandycake and with the same picture and then we will know who you are! if that brings retoric so be it. But for one i NEED to know who you really are.

Can Dem vouch for you as fried eggs? Let her do your speaking then if you cannot come back.

But we need to know who you really are. I'm not replying to the thread below cuz i don't want to have hostility upon me. I don' t think bonnie would have written some of the stuff that was writtne on that post .........it just doesn't seem right. you can talk thru dem because you email each other from what i gathered.

Whomever you are I wish you peace.

friedeggs responded:
dont know who butterfly kiss is, your right windy is me,only because they were suppose to delete friedeggs, what i said does not mean everyone
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

Spotlight: Member Stories

my name is josie i am 18 and i have been a self harmer since i was 12. recently ive been on the road to recovery which i have learned is a very long a...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.