Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ok sb i will be honest
friedeggs posted:
am speaking for myself, i am not going to cross the line and call the person by name but i will tell you what . happened, it was the time after with the fake. i called it for what it was worth , i didnt believe that was caprice, the person said how could a not tell that was her, that was her, they felt sad for me because missed the chance to see the reason why i came here. caprice was not the reason why i am here, i came for me, you all gave me a second chance and did my best to live up to what i did when i was here, you guys are my family and i love you so much, that was why i felt judged, but that is not the reason i am not here
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

friedeggs responded:
just decided that i am better in the shadows, i hate doing this but i dont agree with any of this, but i am not going to make trouble for any of you. it just makes me very sad
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

rugger1369 replied to friedeggs's response:
you must do what is best for you. that is completely understandable. just know, you are family and we will be here. (((HUGS)))

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
Huggers Dem! i've tried the shawdows too and its really hard. Perhaps you won't be here as often but that doesn't mean that you're not part of us. You are! ok??

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 26 y/o army vet. I have two divorces under my belt, and I am just trying to live life as "normal" as I can. I'm going to schoo...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.