Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
The Wisdom of Letting Go
lovely_lemon_tree posted:
Okay, so there's been (yet another) huge upheaval here.

What I am curious about is whether or not having the additional site to meet on at medhelp.com is actually helpful or harmful. If it's more harmful than good, I'm going to close it up. At this point, I think that things are going the wayside.

Do you have an opinion? Is having the additional forum helpful or harmful? Should we leave it up or take it down?
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Take the Poll

Is the additional site helpful or harmful? Would you like it to continue to be there or deleted?
  • Harmful: close it up.
  • Helpful: leave it open.
vote
View Poll Results

friedeggs responded:
LLt , I just need to reply to this. this is your baby, i say stay with it if you can handle it, keep it up, i have been following it you are doing a great job, i am impressed, but i always knew you could do it.
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

lovely_lemon_tree replied to friedeggs's response:
Dem, please tell Bonnie to check on medhelp for the message. I think I have tracked down what happened.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

off_the_wall responded:
I think it's important that we have another website to fall back on if things with WebMD go under. It appears you are able to moderate the forum, right? So that in itself is actually a step up from this website where there is no moderation. Even though drama took place over there too, it's a safer place because you're able to delete threads/responses. Are you also able to ban trolls who are just showing up to cause problems?

Spotlight: Member Stories

The first time I remember hurting myself I was about 13. I hit my head on a desk so hard I made my nose bleed. I first got diagnosed with depression w...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.