Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
change (sadness has enveloped me)
sittingbull594 posted:
this really bites i didn't get to send my lovely message o well. we'll see if this one posts.
it was about my sweet lil granddaughter an dhow i don't get to coo with her cuz she's in isolation still.
and may be for the rest of her life. we just don't know at this time.

i miss all 3 of them terribly. i sent endearments for everyone here.

sad it didn't go thru.

rugger1369 responded:
oh SB! I am sure it was beautiful! It seems this post went up a number of times...technology can be finicky.

my heart goes out to you and your family. i cannot begin to imagine the heartache of what isolation can do to a family. I am keeping her in my thoughts.

with you

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
thanks rugger! I JUST GOT A VIDEO WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL LIL GIRL GIVING A HICCUP. IT WAS SO FUNNY AND WE COOEHED TOGETHER. IT WAS REALLY FUN! IT WAS ACTUALLY FROM MY DIL. WOW

off_the_wall replied to sittingbull594's response:
I'm really sorry that you aren't yet able to hold your beautiful granddaughter but I am glad you were able to see a video of her. I'm sure they are being extra cautious right now because she's so young. My pediatrician's advice for my healthy babies has been to keep them in the house and limit visitors for the first 2-3 months of life. So I can only imagine if that's the advice for someone with a healthy baby that they would have to be that much more strict for someone with a baby that has a compromised immune system. But that doesn't mean it will be forever. I will pray that they are able to treat her so that she can live a normal life and that you can see her as soon as it's safe for her. I know this can't be easy for you. ((((SB))))

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
thank you otw that was v ery kind of you. i hope so too

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.