Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
change (sadness has enveloped me)
sittingbull594 posted:
this really bites i didn't get to send my lovely message o well. we'll see if this one posts.
it was about my sweet lil granddaughter an dhow i don't get to coo with her cuz she's in isolation still.
and may be for the rest of her life. we just don't know at this time.

i miss all 3 of them terribly. i sent endearments for everyone here.

sad it didn't go thru.

slik_kitty responded:
hugs. i hope she gets better soon.

rugger1369 replied to slik_kitty's response:
my post didnt go through yesterday to here either...these things can be finicky. but I am sure your message was a lovely one and I cant imagine the heartache you and your family are experiencing. But I am keeping you all in my thoughts and only wish to send love and health you way. (HUGS)

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
am compassionate that's for sure!!

that video helped me to be able to be closer to them which is good. just wish i could hold and melt into my grandbaby!!!

my poor husband is so cold in this winter weather... he was grumbling this morning that was for sure!! said he wants to move somewhere warmer O really sir.... he just got me ready to stay here the rest of my life after wanting to move for 20 years and now he wants to move??? wth!!!!!

he's a fickle one for sure

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello-- I am a Teacher and have been doing that for the past few years. I have been struggling with my cutting as an "addiction" as my the...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.