Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
HMMMMM...... PJ PARTY....OLD FASHIONED
sittingbull594 posted:
where'd everyone go? I can't access the other board sorry to say so i don't know how to talk anymore. seems like peeps have pulled away from here??? I want to offer support and i feel lost.

anyone there?

LETS HAVE A PAJAMA PARTY!

I'VE NEVER BEEN TO ONE BUT I'VE HEARD THAT THE GIRLS ALWAYS HAD BRAS ON AND SOMEONE WOULD FREEZE THEM AND THEN IN THE MORNING VOILA! HEE HEE

SO WHAT KIND OF PJ'S ARE YOU GONNA WEAR? I HAVE A GOOD SIZED HOUSE WE CAN HAVE IT AT MY PLACE. PLEASE WEAR SOMETHING FUN. I HAVE 3 BEDS WITH ROOM FOR 5 PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T MIND SHARING AND THEN WE CAN ALWAYS SLEEP ON THE FLOOR WITH SLEEPING BAGS.

WHO'S GOING TO BRING WHAT?? AND WHAT KIND OF PJ'S ARE YA GONNA WEAR??

I'M GONNA WEAR WINNIE THE POOH. AND I HAVE MY EYORE (SP) TO SNUGGLE WITH AND I WILL LET ANYONE BORROW HIM. hE'S SO CUTE! A $5.00 KOHL'S SPECIAL.

SO I'VE GOT THE PLACE..... WHAT'S EVERYONE WHAT TO DO FOR ENTERTAINMENT? AND DRINKS AND EATS ETC. AND NO HORROR MOVIES!

off_the_wall responded:
Hi SB, just wanted to say that I'm here. It's sad that everyone has been leaving this community lately though I can't say I blame them.

Wish I could talk more but it's nap time at our house and neither girl will nap today so no break for me... 2 crying babies I need to attend to. Talk to you later.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I love pajama partys....There named after me after all "Paja"ma.

wearing big "pinkies" the footie pj's with the zipper down the front that make the wonderful noise as you scurry around the tile floor.

Cocoa is a must

*********************************************************** ******** *********************trigger below *******************************

I have been working crazy long hours and I just need to curl up in a bean bag and rest. I had two lumps in my breast biopsied on Monday, should get the results today. I am in a lot of pain and so exhausted. It will be good to just sit and watch everyone else.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

sittingbull594 replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
o sorry to hear that otw. ((((huggers otw and paja ma lol)

That's a good one paja! they were named for you. I'm sorry to hear you're both having hard times in the hardest ways.

I will be sending lots of comfort and love to you both! in special cocoa paja! It's good to hear from you lassies!

Take care of yourselves. I'm glad you're in your pinkies! hee hee thats so cute. I can just see ya with olives on your fingers too! ha ha

as for me its time to cut up the chicken and cook and then make a casserole. huggers to you both again

Kate_Te replied to sittingbull594's response:
Can I come? I could use a nice pajama party. But I have to be able to bring my teddy bear. The hospital wouldn't let me bring him! I'll sit quietly with Paja & drink cocoa (but I want marshmallows in mine).

Kate_Te replied to Kate_Te's response:
Oh yeah. I'd wear my pink fleece P.J.s and fuzzy socks!!!

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Kate_Te's response:
I have a set of fleece pants and a matching long-sleeved shirt of Eeyore (sp?) from Winnie the Pooh. They're good for lounging around in and also I have to wear my happy fuzzy socks (I have so many pairs I don't know which pair to pick!).

I have an idea for yummy food -- how about green chicken enchiladas with sour cream? They're not hot at all so even the most chicken of us (tee hee) can try them. They're soooooo good and my Daddy made some for me when I was in Kansas last month.

Of course I have my Savannah. She likes to be involved in the group and be the extra corner of a conversation.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.