Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
( o ) ( o ) health update
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • ***************************** ********************** ***************************** **********************

biopsy results just phone to me. Benign tumors. Guess you all are stuck with me a while longer.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
  • ****Pops the cork on the sparkling grape juice*****

Sooooo glad to hear that!
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi
  •  
    Kate_Te replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
    YAY!!!! Congratulations Paja!!

slik_kitty responded:
    yay!!! woo hoo!!!! kitty does the happy dance.

off_the_wall responded:
    I'm so glad to hear this! I'm proud of you for getting the biopsy done and for taking care of yourself. And I'm glad that now you don't have to question if things are okay or not. I hope your pain is gone soon. (((Hugs)))

rugger1369 replied to off_the_wall's response:
    yay! what wonderful news!

prophetess1987 responded:
    such great news! so happy for you

sittingbull594 replied to prophetess1987's response:
    O YAHY! PAJA! So thankful and happy for you! and for us here! I'll be stuck with ya! for a while longer too!!

Thanks for letting us know.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello-- I am a Teacher and have been doing that for the past few years. I have been struggling with my cutting as an "addiction" as my the...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
    Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.