Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
just needed to vent
friedeggs posted:
trigger/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////all this has been to much, my head needs to explode. ever since the hospital with my brother, i filled up with more hate, i really have been more harmful to myself. i just wanted to feel like i belong in my life, like i was worth something, and i just dont, i never wanted hurt anyone here. i wanted to make sure that nobody got hurt, because i wont have made this far with out all of you
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

rugger1369 responded:
you are worth so much. and i know your heart is in the right place and didnt intend on hurting anyone..if anyone was hurt. i know i couldn;t have gotten this far without you and everyone else either. ~much love~

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
Dem, nobody here hates you. Don't ever think that. You're a necessary and integral part of this community. I am sorry you're feeling so badly.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

prophetess1987 responded:
I truly don't think anyone on this board is capable of hate (other than hating ourselves sometimes unfortunately) and you have done nothing to encourage such feelings anyways. even though i've only be back for a short time I can tell that you do have everyone's best interest at heart and that you are a kind person. I'm sorry to hear you don't feel like you belong. I hope everyone's kind words will help encourage more of a feeling of acceptance. everyone here seems to value you very much and love you. you have a strong group of friends here, and a great support system.
lots of love
((((((friedeggs)))))

sittingbull594 replied to prophetess1987's response:
hey Dem!

Whoaa girl. No need to feel badly. I wish you could break out of this need to feel badly that you've done something to any of us because it simply never is true ok?

sittingbull594 replied to sittingbull594's response:
dem that didn't come out right! i just mean that we all care for you dem. we really do! me too.

windy24 replied to sittingbull594's response:
thank you everyone, the lesson you have taught me all of you, i missed you all very much. I just cant say that i will pick up and pretend that never happened . the disrespect they showed us threw out webmd, , i am working on not accepting things like this. i can not force anybody to do anything that they do not want to do. it kills me not to be here like i was, but i look in every day to see how you all are. because i sill care. you will always be my family

Spotlight: Member Stories

oh let's see here...born July 15th '84. I have Bipolar Disorder, Severe Anxiety Disorder, OCD tendencies (that's how my doc put it), possi...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.