Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
My first test
Kate_Te posted:
I have a 5 pm appointment for med mgt. I have to take the bus there & back. I'm taking my mp3 with meditations. I just hope I can return without shaking. Wish me luck!

off_the_wall responded:
Kate_Te, Is having a car just completely not an option for you? I know you live in the city so maybe it isn't but if it is an option maybe you could consider it? With my anxiety I know public transportation would just not be an option. With my truck I know that if I do have a panic attack or just can't handle things, I can always leave. That knowledge alone I believe allows me to not panic and to sometimes leave the house.

Anyway, good luck and I hope you do great!

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
OTW-

New York State would like $1000 before they will return my license to me. A thousand I just don't have. (Never drive without insurance).

On a positive note, I went, had my appointment & returned home - no shakes!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My plan seems to be working!

besmith75 replied to Kate_Te's response:
YAY!!!! So proud of you Kate_Te!!!! You can do this...

sittingbull594 replied to besmith75's response:
kate te....WOWZERS! FABULOUS! i'm really happy for you!

off_the_wall replied to Kate_Te's response:
That's great to hear. Very proud of you. One day at a time, one day at a time.

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.