Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
tell us how you are??? triggers ok if you have them
sittingbull594 posted:
I'm very tired and need to rest. I had a first good day with new office mgr. YaY! daughter was a plus to being helpful. She was really nice. I'm glad to be around her and office mgr. They are good peeps.

I'm very blessed today and thankful i've made it thru the day.

next.................

off_the_wall responded:
Hi SB, I'm really glad you had a nice day and that the new office employees are working out for you.

I don't know what's wrong with my baby but she has refused to nap all day and as a result has been crying all afternoon. I usually don't mind the crying but today she's driving me batty. Thankfully the husband just took both girls on a stroller ride so this is the first quiet I've had all day. I feel tense and panicky and like I'm barely holding it together. Also for the past month my baby hasn't nursed much (and she doesn't get a bottle) and now I think my period is returning (which didn't happen with my oldest until she was 10 months old because she nursed a lot).

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
SB - I'm happy for you on your new office & staff.

OTW - I'm glad you are getting a break. I hope maybe hubby could watch them while you have a bubble bath or something else soothing.

ME - I'm doing great. Therapy again today & store run with a friend of mine and no significant shaking!!! I wouldn't think something so normal would make me so happy!

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to off_the_wall's response:
OTW, second baby periods rebound much quicker. I was mad LOL I was looking forward to a long stretch like first child....all I got with second child was 2 months!! And she was nursing like a maniac.

If you are not using birth control a test might be in order. Breast milk taste different if you are pregnant. ie: fussy baby off feed - check for pregnancy.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

off_the_wall replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Zero chance I could be pregnant as I am still in pain from the csection and so just the thought of sex hurts me.

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
I nursed both my babies till they were a year old and never had either of your symptoms Otw or DD. After 3 mos. with both I returned to having periods. Isn't it funny tho both my pregnancies were different and kids were too my body tho I had a c section first birth and vaginal second were differnet.

Perhaps its time to call pediatrician now. I don't remember how often you take the little ones to doc when first born but it never hurts to call them. better to err on the side of caution i always said with my babies and children. OTW YOU'RE DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB WITH THESE LITTLE GIRLS! AND YOURSELF!

I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS!! BELIEVE ME! specially after a csection. did you have a csection with P too? I don't remember cuz my memory fails me a lot as you know!

i do feel for ya! i can empathize there when you're so exhausted and trying to raise babies up that its a difficult proposition! that's for sure! it may make it harder on you if you continue (don't know if you stopped) on the sh cycle cuz it changes our brains to think differently!

Pray otw to have God give you the sustenance you so richly deserve and to raise you up as you raise up your children!!

I will definetely pray for all of my besties here tonight as i do every night. God Bless all of you and yours!~

off_the_wall replied to sittingbull594's response:
SB,

With P I endured 32 hours of active labor, 3 hours of pushing (without an epidural because it had run dry), and then had a c-section. So, I thought this time just having a c-section (though I did go into active labor first) things would be so much better. And well, the labor part was better because it was shorter... a few hours of labor and then the OB doc showed up to do my c-section but the recovery has been much, much worse.

I love what you said about I should pray to God to raise me up as I raise my children. I will do just that. It's so hard yet I just have to focus on how blessed I am. I keep telling myself, "One day you are really going to miss holding this screaming baby...." and I know it's true. I love my babies.

Thank you SB. I pray for yall as well. Thank you for the encouragement.

Kate_Te,
It's funny I read your suggestion about taking a bubble bath and then P must have read your mind or something because she immediately started begging to, "Take a bubble bath with Mama". So I did take a bubble bath, only it was with my 2 year old. I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up for you!

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
Not sure how relaxing your bath was with P, but like you said earlier, too soon you are going to miss these things. I pray for you as well!
Hang tough OTW!

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
I need help.i was ok when i was here.not perfect. i was safe. i hate them for doing this
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

rugger1369 replied to friedeggs's response:
funny how things make a full circle - the bubble bath story - glad to see ya'll...doin ok over here. told my gramms about trying therapy (she is manic herself, so she can relate) (but I didnt tell her exactly what its for) so i know she will keep on me about it, which is what i need. and looking forward to my zumba class tonight! i need to dance! my work is boringggg (hence me sneaking on here sshh) and still on the hunt for something closer to home. So i need to get my butt out of this chair and just dance!

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
right on rugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 26 y/o army vet. I have two divorces under my belt, and I am just trying to live life as "normal" as I can. I'm going to schoo...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.