Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
mad at self poss trig
sittingbull594 posted:
i'm trying to find8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
8's in my life te hee!

actually i was on top of the world and now i'm not. I hurt my husbands feelings and i feel dreadful. ugh!

I talked to him he felt like a child. We have had the discussion 3 times about bringing home certain things from the office and he still brings it to me at the office today! I guess i was angry because he refuses to have clients sign the bottom of the tickets so we're no liable.

I'm looking for an excuse to sh actually. to say i'm a messed up blobb like my docs think i am. (of course) i'm putting words in their mouths and husband said that more than likely they don't think worse of me for this latest diagnosis but that they of all people get it!
HMMMMM! I DON'T LIKE THAT!

i don't know exactly what it means to me to be normal. I seem to be what the normal means to others right now?? that being i'm working here and there and going crazy but in different ways. i shake as i type this and it stinks. I hate it. Tomorrow is a big day for me. i have a lot of training to do. i've been stalling. the person we hired is so nonchalant about things. except JC on which she has a praying attitude. te hee. which i actually like! she's ok. I like her. I just feel weirded out and i hope i sleep tonith cuz last night i didnt.

so hyper its hard to fall asleep and i just feel i need to run and i wish i could run cuz i'd take off! and jet to the moon with some brandie new tennie's. maybe i'd buy scetchers. funny odd lil name that brings a smile to my face.

see i hurt hubby today and i feel awful about that! ummm sad the the head shrink at my therapy offices was willing to bury the dx butnot willing to remove it. i don't get it. based because i sh is why i'm dx'd of this. really ticks me off! GROWL!!!

EVEN US WHO DO THIS BEHAVIOR CAN AT TIMES BE APPAULED AT OUR ACTIONS! LORD SAVE ME

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi I know my user name is a little young but that is because I am young. I have been cutting since I was 11 but upon thinking back I have realized I h...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.