Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I can't help it....
off_the_wall posted:
I'm too proud of these 2 not to share pics.....

FirstPrevious12NextLast

Kate_Te responded:
OMG Way too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is P so happy? & E has the bluest eyes I've ever seen on a baby!
You should be proud

off_the_wall replied to Kate_Te's response:
Thank you so much, Kate_Te! She is just a really happy kid.... to get that smile I was just saying things like, "Awww, look at you taking a picture with Pink Bear. Pink Bear loves rocking in the rocking chair".

I can't believe both of my girls have such blue eyes. My eyes are blue but not that bright of a blue and my husband has brown eyes and is 1/2 Hispanic. E is still young enough that her eye color may continue to change but right now they just seem to be getting bluer just like her sister's did at this age. They just got lucky with the pretty eyes I guess..... I did want them to have their daddy's pretty darker skin and instead they got my ultra pale skin as you can see. hehe

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
awwwwwwhhhhhhhh!!!! theres our girls! SO DARN SWEET!!!!
love it!
THANK YOU SO EVER MUCH FOR POSTING THESE PICTURES! I'VE SEEN YOUR BLUE EYES B AND THESE LITTLE GIRLS SURE TAKE AFTER YOU! THEY ARE SO DARN CUTE LIKE KATE TE SAID! WOW! JUST SO SWEET...........
I'M GONNA FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD MY PICS OF GRANDBABY HERE ONE OF THESE DAYS!

HUGGERS MY FRIEND! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!

slik_kitty responded:
they are both soooooooooo adorable! hugs

lovely_lemon_tree replied to slik_kitty's response:
They're beautiful, B. I'm so glad that you have them.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

off_the_wall replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Thank yall! Your comments really make my day.

Here are my little girls celebrating Mardi Gras this weekend (a big deal where we live):

And here I am, since the last picture I posted of myself here was so awful.

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
OTW -
I love the girls' masks. Did E actually wear it? By the way, you look great!!

sittingbull594 replied to Kate_Te's response:
O man Girl P looks just like you BEAUTIFUL! WOW!

I know this is a blessd day because of you 3! pe ee and bee

lol. swwwwwwwweeeett!

rugger1369 replied to sittingbull594's response:
STUNNING! they are such lovely photos, and such beautiful subjects! thanks for sharing!

happy mardis gras! i made king's cake for work (i found the baby last year) cheers!

friedeggs replied to rugger1369's response:
they are beautiful b they have your eyes, you are are very lucky women
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

sittingbull594 replied to friedeggs's response:
these are such nice pics i wanted to move them up to the front of our posts. thanks again B!

happy valentines day.

prophetess1987 responded:
I just saw these posts! such beautiful pictures! you and your kids are all stunning! looks like you all had a great mardi gras!

lovely_lemon_tree replied to prophetess1987's response:
B, your girls are lovely and you are just gorgeous. I think the extra pounds suit you. They make your face more lovely and your curves more generous.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

off_the_wall replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Thank you all. And thank you LLT but really the extra weight often makes me have a double chin and I still look about 3 months pregnant. Definitely not attractive. I can't stand my body right now but I do appreciate the compliments.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story is much of the same as others. I started to self harm when I was 10 years old. I'm 37 years old now and still have slips of self injury. ...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.