Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
gratitude for us 2.13
sittingbull594 posted:
I'm going to try and remember to post the rest of the month a gratitude list.

I used to do this a while back and then have forgotten about it.

I hope you will join me! There's nothing like being grateful for what you have to make you want to do better and to feel humble.

I'm grateful that for over 33 years I have been working from a home office (and at times early on working in other businesses) and now have an office outside the home!

I am grateful that i have such a wonderful husband.

I am grateful that i have such a great forum to express myself and to hear all of you here!

next.....

off_the_wall responded:
Possible trigger below @@@@@@@@@& @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@""@"@"""@@

I'm grateful I live in a place where I can wear short sleeves year round. I hate the cold and it tends to keep my SH to a minimum because my arms are where I most like to SH but I don't like people to see or know about my problems.

I'm grateful for Mardi Gras celebrations and I'm grateful I live on the parade route. That means I'm not too scared to go to the parades because I can always just come home if I can't handle things. It also means for 2 weekends everyone stops by our house and we actually feel popular and like we have friends.

I'm grateful for people here, my husband, and my girls.

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
I am grateful it is February 10. My mom's birthday was yesterday & I got through it! I don't understand how my brother's both say "I just don't think about it".

I am grateful my driveway is plowed & I have enough food that I don't have to go out today.

sittingbull594 replied to Kate_Te's response:

i will get to enjoy the grammys and the beauty of music is in my heart

the home office is intake and now i just have work to do in there so i'm grateful that its at least put together

i'm grateful that for now in this moment in this time space i'm at peace!~

sittingbull594 replied to sittingbull594's response:

i'm grateful to hear from my old therapist who now lives on the east coast.

i'm grateful i have an office manager whom once I train well will be able to take over for me and I will be able to concentrate on me

i'm grateful that i'm self employeed and have a job.

i'm grateful that i have two wonderful kids and a sweetie pie for a granddaughter.

i'm grateful the new office manager is such a great woman!

i'm grateful that ya'll are still here and have managed to stay with the living! yay!

socalmsg replied to off_the_wall's response:
hi, that sounds awesome! thank you for sharing all u did in that last post. i have traveled fairly extensively within the u.s. (as well as overseas) but i am yet to visit the deep south! it is on my hit list though, for sure! :0) keep up the good work on your "grateful" list.

Kate_Te replied to socalmsg's response:
I am grateful that the City Court told me the Hospital cannot touch my Soc Security payments!

I am grateful I got to be a little sarcastic in my written response to the Hospital. (I had to answer each of the allegatiions). They allege that Ellis is a hospital that is licensed to perform medical procedures. My answer: I believe they are licensed to perform medical procedures, but I haven't checked their licenses. (Just a little sarcastic - nothing to get me in trouble.

sittingbull594 replied to Kate_Te's response:
You go Kate Te! give em hell! gf!
sometimes ya just gotta lett er go! i'm glad for you to be able to have some comfort tonight! yay!~

Kate_Te replied to sittingbull594's response:
My favorite was their allegation: The reasonable value and agreed price of such services that remains unpaid is $1,903.02

My response: I have no idea what the reasonable value of such services would be and I never agreed upon a price.

socalmsg replied to Kate_Te's response:
hi kate, i hate bill collection people, too. however, when you sign papers, several of the documents (or it may have only been one) may have stated that by signing, you agree to pay for the services rendered. please be careful bc if things go too far it may adversely affect your credit. i work in healthcare, and although i am not in the billing dept (i work directly with patients), i know that there are payment plans available; meaning you dont necessarily have to reimburse the instituion in one lump sum, you can make monthly payments over time. just a suggestion )

sittingbull594 replied to socalmsg's response:

thankful that i haven't sh'd for about 6 weeks now.

thankful that i work very hard at having good commuication with people

and

thankful that i started this gratitude list.

Spotlight: Member Stories

The first time I remember hurting myself I was about 13. I hit my head on a desk so hard I made my nose bleed. I first got diagnosed with depression w...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.