Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
LONG TIME no see !
socalmsg posted:
HI EVERYONE ! I would like to extend my appologies for my long (4month) absence. I hope everyone is well. Will try to not be such a stranger.

Sincerely,

SoCal

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
Welcome back! Hope you have been well.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
oh I guess Someone should tell you we have had a major change on the board. In December Webmd pulled all the moderators. We lost Caprice to cooperate changes. We don't know if they laid her off or she is working behind the scenes, nor were we given a chance to say goodbye.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

socalmsg replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
hi dogdancing,

omg, what the heck? thank you for taking the time to fill me in on the changes. i understand that changes are made now and then, but to not say goodbye is something that just isnt right. i wonder if the moderators were not given the chance to say farewell, or if they were directed not to say goodbye, or if it was her decision not to inform the group. in any event, i thank you again for letting me know. how have you been? it's good to see all the familiar names here.

Kate_Te replied to socalmsg's response:
Hi SoCal -
Was wondering what happened to you. I hope all is well.
Kate_Te

friedeggs replied to socalmsg's response:
There are no moderators behind the scenes . these boards are self operated . the only time they will step in is if there are any threats made. and the people that remove them are not the people we know and care about. this true fact from there office. you can call them and ask yourselfhey have laid off fourteen percent of the work force or 250 jobs, there maybe people behind the scenes, but i doubt it is anyone we know. on Feb 21 they are going to report the fourth qiarter earnings at four forty five. if you type in webmd news . it will tell you all this, caprice and the others were laid off. if you want type webmd news. it will tell you the latest
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

socalmsg replied to Kate_Te's response:
hi kate, thank you for your response. i am ok for the most part. happy to report that although there have been a couple tumultuous incidences in the past 4 months, i remain free of harming myself. i regret that it has crossed my mind, but it was a fleeting thought , and i did not self injure. how are you doing?

socalmsg replied to friedeggs's response:
hi, thank you for the info.

slik_kitty responded:
welcome back!

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
WELCOME B ACK! I used to be a freight train picture and then i was a sky.

socalmsg replied to slik_kitty's response:
thank u kindly :0)

socalmsg replied to sittingbull594's response:
thank you very much.

rugger1369 replied to socalmsg's response:
hi! I dont think we every met (i was also on a hiatus) so welcome back and happy to meet you SoCal. Hope all is well

Spotlight: Member Stories

A child of light, born of darkness, but which one will she be? The light an illusion and the darkness all consuming, does she dare hope to ever be fre...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.