Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
STIRRED UP FRAGILE TRIG
sittingbull594 posted:
I DON'T KNOW Y?? IT CAME AND CAME AND CAME

THEN I DON'T KNOW Y???

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

OK GOOD ENUF
I REALLY FEEL LIKE GETTING JACKED UP ON LIQUOR AND BURNING TH EHELL OUT OF MYSELF. I KNOW IF I DO THAT THEN I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO THE POOL EVEN LONGER AN DI KNOW IF I DRINK I WILL B E MORE ASHAMED! I KNOW IF I SH THEN I KNOW I WILL BE MORE ASHAMED BUT I'M SO STIRED AND I DON'T KNOW WHY NOW???
THE WIND IS BLOWING HARD TODAY AND IT HAS GOTTEN TO ME! I DIDN'T WANT TO GO INTO THE OFFICE TODAY AND DID CUZ SHE NEEDED HELP.
I FEEL LIKE DRINKING MARGARITAS! I THINK I BEST CHANGE THIS MUSIC?? ITS REAL SHARP AND STARK AND I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S WHAT IS BOTHERING ME OR NOT. HELL HELL HELL I WISH I WERE A DIFFERENT PERSON!
THIS HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS OF HELL AND TOMORROW I HAVE TO GO TO A TRAINING CLASS WITH MY OFFICE MGR WHICH I M NOT HAPPY ABOUT AT ALL! IT SUCKS! I HATE THIS!

SO........................ I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS AT ALL! MY HUSBAND WILL REALLY BE MAD AT ME IF I DRINK! BUT I'D RATHER DRINK THAN SH. I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CALL??
I DON'T KNOW WHO AND WHAT TO DO! I'M REALLY FRUSTRATED! I GUESS I'LL CALL A FRIEND. CAN'T GET AHOLD OF DAUGHTER. DAMN IT!

Kate_Te responded:
SB -
any friends still in aa? also, any distracting or self soothing that usually works for you? There is an instant mindfulness video for panic on the dbtselfhelp website. It's been helpful for me. Keep writing here if it helps. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. They are only thoughts, you don't have to act upon them.
Big Hugs

rugger1369 replied to Kate_Te's response:
not sure what to say...but I am thinking of you and hope you find the help...relaxation...soothing music...you need. ((HUGS))

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
thanks kate te and rugger

im just doing hard hard work with my head and being and it makes me to try and understand my triggers. its been about 6 weeks since i last sh'd and its really hard to keep myself from doing it. I'm working harder than ever because i want to have a sh free life! i don't want to do this behavior and or drink or smoke pot. i just want to live a pure healthy life.

you would not believe all the stuff idid yesterday not to sh and drink and it worked. thismorning i woke to having a horrid nighmare! TRIGGER8888888888888888888888888
I DREAMT that me and daughter killed a guy and i cut him partially in half and daughter i made stab him cuz he was still alive. its so real its scarryier than scary. pray for me please as i try to go thru my day. prayher is powerful for sure.
i think the devil is in me really bad today.

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.