Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Happy Love Day
rugger1369 posted:
This day tends to bring about all sorts of feelings...good and bad. BUT let us focus on the GOOD!

To My Lovies Here:

May you be surrounded by love today. Engulfed by it externally from those you love or by filling yourself internally, with the love and light you deserve. You are all such beautiful souls. Keep on moving forward!

With love,
Rugger

ps. I am handing out dark chocolates! they are my fave and I wish to share...

sittingbull594 responded:
o yummy thank you rugger. i will enjoy these dark chocolates!
special thanks!

To my lassies here: (in starting a new tradition as rugger has)
I wish you the best day of comfort you may find today. I pray you will find solace in someone you love this 14th day of february 2013.
You all mean the world to me and I can only hope we all have a pleasant Valentines Day. May Cupid hit you in the arse today with his arrow.

smores all around.

huggers

lovely_lemon_tree replied to sittingbull594's response:
Sharing my Reese's peanut butter hearts...
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Kate_Te replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Okay, I just went out & bought a bag of reeces & a bag of kit kat. You guys better help me eat these or I won't sleep tonight.

besmith75 replied to Kate_Te's response:
Okay you guys...I'm trying to stick to my diet here...but I'll take the dark chocolates...smores...reese's...and a piece of kit kat. I want to give each and every one of you a dark chocolate mint truffle....mmmmm...my absolute fave! And hugs...lots and lots of hugs!

besmith75 replied to besmith75's response:
Oh...and Kate_Te...as a friend I am more than happy to help you with your reese's and kit kat's. Nothing is more important than a good night's sleep! Love to you all!!!

rugger1369 replied to besmith75's response:
thanks so much for the love and yummy candy!

and SittingBull- i cracked up at getting shot in the arse comment! lol

((((HUGS))))

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.