Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
checking in
lovely_lemon_tree posted:
quiet

sad
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Kate_Te responded:
Lovely,
We love you. I hope your peanut butter hearts cheer you up. Is there anything we can do for you? Suggest a funny movie? (What about Bob?), suggest some self soothing? (bubble bath) or how about some meditation? themeditationpodcast.com
I realize anniversaries suck. The 9th was my late mother's birthday.

All I can tell you is that you are a strong beautiful woman who has worked her way up from that horrible event. Don't let it's anniversary bring you back down.
Love & HUGS

sittingbull594 replied to Kate_Te's response:
Hiya Lovely,
I also along with Kate te are wishing you the best during this hard time ........ I'm not good at suggesting movies or songs cuz I don't know the names of them. But i do know a lot of self soothing things such as: cuddling yourself in a nice soft blanket and holding savvy on your lap and lovin on her.
painting your toenails and fingernails with decorations perhaps. and brushing your hair for 100 strokes is a nice thing you can do for yourself.

Distract distract distract and I hope you've made to therapy. I think that would help. Remember you are a strong beautiful woman! This event does not define you! You are so much more than anything that ever happened to you. Your smart and witty and such a radiant light. Keep on keepin on ok.

rugger1369 replied to sittingbull594's response:
(((BIG WARM HUG)))..if ok..

I also find panting with watercolors soothing. I am not great at it...but thats whats great with watercolors...it does not have to be precise...just let it flowwwwww~~~~

with love

off_the_wall responded:
I'm sorry you are struggling. (((Hugs)))

lostkate responded:
Big Hugs LLT

prophetess1987 responded:
(((((LLT)))))

i hope your sadness vacates quickly. a little sadness is okay, but i guess we are all here partly b/c sadness is way too much a part of our lives.

i hope you've found something to take your mind off of the sadness. even if you are still quiet, i hope you are contemplating something happy.

lots of love

prophetess

prophetess1987 responded:
((((LLT)))

i hope your sadness vacated the premises quickly. and even if you were still quiet, i hope your contemplations turned to something happier.

you are such a lovely and special person and are so loved.

lotsa love

prophetess.

prophetess1987 replied to prophetess1987's response:
gah! technology baffles me. well, LLT you get 2 very similar posts from me! double the hugs

lovely_lemon_tree replied to prophetess1987's response:
I wish it were just one incident. Then maybe could shake it off and get on with my life. But it's not. It's a series of incidents, each one more horrific than the one before it, and they just keep coming and coming in this very long and very painful time of the year.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

sittingbull594 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
huggers

Spotlight: Member Stories

My cutting problem started last year and has gotten worse since then. There were moments where I would put my lighter to a pair of scissors and set it...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.