Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Paja
Kate_Te posted:
I really hope that you don't mind that I reposted your explanation of SIV (again). It's just that I've never seen it better explained & when someone is new to the board & struggling with the understanding of it, I feel your 'blurb" best explains it.

Let me know if you want me to stop.

Kate_Te

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
Kate_Te,

I want to tell you something. A few years back i had two offers to financially back the publication of my "healing journey" manuscript. One of them kept going on and on about how rich I would become because so many SI-er's needed to hear about it. The other insisted that I had to stop posting and "giving away advice for free."

I told them both to stuff it.

Finding comfort and understanding in the chaos of living with SIV is priceless, and no one should be charged for it.

Or denied it.

I use my understanding of SIV and my talent for writing to help others. I do so from a place in my soul that understands, and offers the compassion and care that we all should have been given as a birthright.

How others come across my words, doesn't matter to me. I write and release them, they find who they need to reach.

I get no ego check from having my name attached to them. only a sad tug at my heart when I realize how much the words mean to others, and how far we still have to go in educating everyone about SIV.

The only time I would get riled up about seeing my words re-posted is if they were done so and credited to another. Ago not an ego check, but the desire that no one EVER charges or financially gains from them.

That is one reason that I self publish my children's book on SIV...full control. I can give it way for free...and I do.

Re-cap: its perfectly fine to re-post my words.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Kate_Te replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Thank you Paja. I hope you know the respect I have for you, your knowledge & your writing abilities.

Spotlight: Member Stories

First I have to tell you the prior problem with my posts never got resolved, but I can be persistent; so here goes. I am a 57 year old woman who has s...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.