Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Miss you all.
mandybutterflykiss posted:
I tried to stay in the shadows and somehow was not able to access myself under butterflykiss... So I had to recreate new name: mandybutterflykiss. Those who know me, know the mandycake part and the butterflykiss and how I came up with this new name. My picture also shows the real me.

I want to say: LLT, Rugger, I am so sorry to hear about all you are struggling with. SB, glad to hear about the move. Kate_Te, So proud of you, friedeggs I just want to be the bacon, OTW, DDT, and all of you. I have missed you all dearly.
Gra'

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

sittingbull594 responded:
GLAD you're back jamesett bon 008! We're going to be doing some dbt stuff if you'd like to participate.

friedeggs replied to sittingbull594's response:
am hurting really bad and i dont know what to do
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
Welcome back B.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dem - what's bothering you? what are you hurting over?

sittingbull594 replied to Kate_Te's response:
I've already given my welcome but wanted to know Dem can you tell us more ??

mandybutterflykiss replied to sittingbull594's response:
DEM,

xoxoxoxo

Gra'
Gra'

slik_kitty responded:
yay! bonnie is back!

mandybutterflykiss replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thank you slik_kitty.
Gra'

mandybutterflykiss replied to Kate_Te's response:
Thank you Kate_Te.
Gra'

mandybutterflykiss replied to sittingbull594's response:
Thank you SB.
Gra'

mandybutterflykiss replied to friedeggs's response:
DEM...

Please share with us all, what is hurting?

Gra'
Gra'

friedeggs replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
the last three months have been really hard and the information i found out yesterday pushed me far away from the world. my love has never changed, you mean the world to me. i need to be myself for awhile, i cant drag you all in my head, that means i would lose the people that are dear to me, i love you
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

mandybutterflykiss replied to friedeggs's response:
DEM,

I'm so sorry you are struggling. I am here and do not plan to go anywhere, which means, even if you drag me into your head, you would not lose me. You also mean so much to me and I love you DEM.

Please do what you need to, to take care of you.

Hugs.
Gra'

Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.