Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Happiness
sittingbull594 posted:
What's it mean to you?

I'm very happy this morning. I wrote my gratitude entry and I have a lot to be happy about but wait there's more....

I feel physically really good cuz i'm off the pills of risperdal and tho i shook last night in bed and had the flashb ack i'm doing well this morning cuz i'm not dizzy!

I am also happy because my friend finished a baby blanket for me and we're meeting at 11 a.m. to pick it up and then off to an aa meeting for us.

and i'm happy because i've been conquering all the character defects i have in me! for that i'm truly happy and grateful for. I'm doing it I'm actually doing it! I'm not just surviving i'm living a life! Finally!!!!!

and I'm happy because I do have a purpose. To reach out to my friends and help them when I can! be supportive of another person in my life!

I don't like that saying "its all good" cuz it ain't always all good! i've come to realize that in good there's some bad and in bad there's some good. it ain't all black and white there are gray areas.

I feel like a baby learning to walk. Essentially I am that baby. I'm learning to get along in the world without using my crutches. i'm learning i don't have to sh drink drug and get thru my life with all the junk i've done! I can just be me! I'm so encouraged by this. its a speakers meeting today at aa and i wonder if they have a speaker and i'm wondering if i have what it takes to speak if they don't have a speaker?? hmmm I feel like talking can you tell???!!!! lol

slik_kitty responded:
I hope your day continued in that way. did you get to speak in aa?

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
hey kit
yeah it did. I had a great day yesterday and today. Are you diggin this snow??

I ended up staying with my friend at starbucks and didn't end up going to the meeting.

It's ok i'll go next week.

Hey did you get a new ride?

slik_kitty replied to sittingbull594's response:
nope, didn't get a car. the first dealership was trying to force me into a car that i could feel had engine problems, but they said it was ok. the second dealership was going to make me pay twice what the car was valued at with their financing. so i'm going to see if i can get a loan from my bank and just pay cash outright for the car. at least i know what i want. it's a 2012 mazda 2. so now just to get the money to go buy it. lol

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
oooowhhh babie U Rock! Go for it!

Kate_Te replied to sittingbull594's response:
kitty -
are you going to post pics of your new baby? I love that new car smell.

slik_kitty replied to Kate_Te's response:
I don't have it yet. i wish i did. gotta make a trip to the bank to see if i can get a loan.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 31 year old woman who started SI when I was 17. I was in and out of in-patient treatment from the time I was 17 until I was 23. I managed to...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.