Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Caprice - off topic
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
I hope the shifting and uncertainty in your life has still. I hope the edge has worn off the change, and you have found your footing. I hope you sneak in here and search for your name and find this.

Spreads out a blanket between two redwood trees on the purple clover patch. Invites you to sit in the warm sunshine.

sigh. Love how the redwoods just dismisses time and you can linger here free from the pressures of life.

GoT III is starting soon. I think of you ever time I see the trailer...and how envious I am you get to watch it first hand. I will miss discussing it with you. I have caught up with GRRM and I am impatiently awaiting him to publish the next book.

I am tinkering with beginning work on the sequel to When Mom Hurts , It will be called Long Sleeves. Then I realized that, hell's bells! I never actually finished When mom hurts. It went to print in its final rough draft form. I never intended the illustrations to be the final ones, I tossed those in there when I did the mock up. So I might polish that up before starting the sequel.

Hug all your grand babies from Auntie Pasta, and pet your son's cats too. Save some hugs for yourself.

Miss you.

Totally jealous you will soon again have the GoT crew in your life to whisk you away to that delicious place.

Peace be the journey
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Senior in a university looking to meet people who understand and won't judge me for the chaos that goes on on my head.

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.