Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
i want to so much, i have tried really hard tigger
friedeggs posted:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////In the last three weeks i have really made a hard effort tto come back here like i use to, but every time i went to write something i canceled it, i have joined med help and then asked asked them to cancel it, i was screwed up enough this did not help, i gave my heart to this board, not for caorice but all you, you all had taught me so much, yea caprice is an awesome person to know and miss her alot, but i was here with my family, the people that accepted me no matter whati live with very strong sucidal feelings every day, i love you guys more then you know,
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

slik_kitty responded:
it is your choice to stay away. we are all the same people we were before the change. the board has stayed pretty much the same. we all still have our same issues and we still help each other out. our interactions are the same, we just don't have caprice. family sticks together, even when one member is lost.

off_the_wall responded:
This change has been really hard and I know it's been especially hard for you Dem. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to change it so all we can do is accept things for how they are now. I hate it too, believe me, but I have no where else to turn so I've just had to learn to accept the change. ((((Dem)))) I hope one day you will feel safe enough to post again.

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
I didn't know what to say Dem but I echo exactly what Slik and OTW have said.

Inch forward into getting outta comfort zone if you will and if you want to be here there is no one stopping you. OK?

Take good care.

mandybutterflykiss replied to sittingbull594's response:
DEM,

I Love You. I hope that as time passes, the hurt and betrayal you feel will pass and that you will find your way back to your family here.

We are family. No one, not even WebMd, can take that from us.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, General Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, and Agoraphobia. I have a friend who suffers from Depression,...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.