Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Bonnie possible trigger????
sittingbull594 posted:
Hi Kiddo.....
I read some of your post about the precursor to valentines day.

I couldn't read all of it due to my triggery ness. Not your fault at all. I just need to stay safe especially today.

May trigger???

I think anytime someone comes a long and disturbs and upsets the apple cart like this man did as badly as he did and took advantage of you you need to pursue taking in large legal action in the form of a restraining order.
If you have any recordings, any emails from him that can be used. In my jurisdiction where i live there are civil areas in the judicial system where you can go for vicitm assistance and they will help you write the complaint against the person whom you seek it. Also they sometimes (in my case they did) tell you which judges are more susceptable to complying and giving a restraining order.

Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

SH for 13 yrs. Here for support and hopefully support others.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.