Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
IN NEED OF AN ANSWER......
lowdown posted:
CAUTION MAY TRIGGER.................................CAUTION......................

Nopoin got lost in the computer world, lowdown reamerged,

My S-I been on a progressive path up until three days ago, I had to change my medicine taking time in the evenings cause I almost caused me to be slapped with a DUI, I been on the same meds same times for over six months, why did the police try this crap now? I had my kids with me. Tonight I had a interest in combining my Depakote er with another drug, IS IT JUST ANOTHER WAY TO SI OR IS IT PART OF MY MANIC EPISODE ? AND SHOULD I HAVE MY GUARD UP OR JUST WAIT TO SEE IF IT PASSES?

slik_kitty responded:
anything that causes harm to ourselves that we choose to do is a form of si. it isn't just cutting or scratching, it can take on many forms. don't just wait to see if it passes, get help.

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I think you should seek help right away. I couldn't agree with Kitty more!

Thanks for letting us know you're back and stuggling. Break out of the mold you're in and fight for yourself. YOUR worth IT!

lowdown replied to sittingbull594's response:
I'm glad to be back on, My world was lost without being able to seek advice from people that care and understand what I go through without being judged. they way things are going I need my family here, I'm used to small episode but not the big multi ones I'm having lately. I did talk with my T and I'm fighting this battle the best way I'm able to at the moment. THANKS. sittingbull594 and slik_kitty's

mandybutterflykiss replied to lowdown's response:
First, I want to say that I am grateful that you and your children were unharmed and that you did not end up with a DUI.

I am happy to hear that you are back... and that you are talking with your T. Take things slow... one day at a time...

Be safe and be well.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.