Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITTING BULL
Kate_Te posted:
Happy Birthday SB -
I'll bring the blankets so we can all sit around & have an old fashioned sleep over.

next...

Kate_Te responded:
meant to say slumber party!

off_the_wall replied to Kate_Te's response:
Happy birthday! Hope it's wonderful and that you sufficiently spoil yourself because you deserve it!

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
love you
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

sittingbull594 replied to friedeggs's response:
so far its been a great celebration! Daughter time, husband time and me time. I'm loving it and love the month of March for all the celebrating and love that you and my friends and family bring me.

I truly am one happy woman! Tomorrow is the actual day of my birth.3/3....

wow i've made it another year

slik_kitty replied to sittingbull594's response:
happy bday sb!!!!! i hope you can get out and enjoy some of this sunshine.

off_the_wall replied to sittingbull594's response:
3/3/13..... Is 3 your lucky number? My husband's bday is 11/11 and 11 is definitely his lucky number. Our daughter was born 11/22 which is 11 days after his 11/11 birthday. hehe

How was your day?

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
That is to cuwl OTW! I love playing with numbers. Actually 3 is a money number so my motherinlaw said one time but I didn't realize that i knew that till i started writing this! HMMM Maybe someday the gravy train WILL come IN???

Well a lot of 3's happen to me that is for sure! good and bad.

MY DAY WAS FABULOUS! IT WAS A SURREAL DAY AS I EVEN HAD STARBUCKS WAITING FOR ME WHEN I AWOKE. CAN'T BEAT A DEAL LIKE THAT! FOR SURE.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE NICE BIRTHDAY WISHES

Spotlight: Member Stories

my name is josie i am 18 and i have been a self harmer since i was 12. recently ive been on the road to recovery which i have learned is a very long a...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.