Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
baby countsown dour weeks left
friedeggs posted:
time fkys my grand daughter will be here soon, no matter what happens you will all be in my heart i love you
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

Kate_Te responded:
CONGRATULATIONS DEM!!!!!!!!

off_the_wall responded:
Yaaay! Can't wait to hear about her and maybe even see pictures! Does she have a name yet?

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
between grannies and mom's here we may have to rename this forum MOPS

Spotlight: Member Stories

it's not very long. i have gone back and forth over the years with this, more so recently. i *like* to think that it started back in basic when ...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.