Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Distraction Action
sittingbull594 posted:
Did you know that distraction is a dbt skill?

If you could do anything to your hair at all.....perms, straightening, color, shaved off.... Anything what would it be. Explain what and who would do it and why would you do it. If it were magic and you could do anything else to your outside appearance what would it be??

Me:

Well i have naturally curly hair except on top. I would have hair extensions added to my hair and make it down to my shoulders at least or longer. I would have my stylist also give me a perm on top and do more low lights to my hair as well as get rid of my gray! I would have a deep deep conditioner put in.

I would be 100 lbs. lighter than I am right now. I would have straight no cross bite WHITE teeth. I would have my old eyebrows back and have them shaped. I might decide i would like to have my dark hair on my head instead of blonde.

I would have way stylish clothes and cute shoes. Everything would be matchy and price would be not object. I would have lots of precious stones in my jewelry and diamonds too. Lots of fun jewelry with these stones and large pieces of jewelry.

I would have lasix surgery and be able to have 20/20 vision without wearing glasses! and the condition I have that I can't wear contacts or have lasix would mysteriously be find.

When i became less 100 lbs. I would not have flabby skin. Along with no flabby skin I would be muscular and wouldn't have an issue with this at all.

As it is I am all of the above and have no lackluster of wanting to be healthier and look better.

Next..............

slik_kitty responded:
I would want curly hair. not really curly, but enough to have a really good wave in my hair. my hair goes red next, if i ever get around to coloring it. lol. i have the color, just not sure if red will work for me.

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
Red rocks for me, so if you are pale skin it works!

If we are really going magical here, I want to be a 24 yeaar old woman, recently graduated college With my rocking red hair & my 24 year old body (with a little more up top & a bit more in the trunk)

Next...

besmith75 replied to Kate_Te's response:
Well...2 kids later I want a flat flat flat stomach (and no stretch marks please). Maybe a little more up top. I already love my hair (long straight and brown)...but the greys that are starting to pop up have got to go. And clothes...lots and lots of cute clothes. Dresses...shoes (aaahhh....love me some shoes)...and purses. I'd also like to be able to raise one eyebrow. I am so jealous of people who can do that. It just makes such a statement.

Next...

lovely_lemon_tree replied to besmith75's response:
  • raises one eyebrow*

I would love to drop about 70 or 80 pounds that I put on thanks to the meds. I would also love to have red hair and gray eyes. I too am tired of wearing glasses.

Of course we all need more diamonds in our wardrobes.

If I have to stay with my current coloring, then I guess I would have to deal with more pale blue in my wardrobe. It flatters my coloring -- dark hair and eyes, fair skin.
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi
  •  
    rugger1369 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
    I love my hair right now- its short 7 straight. I style it in a faux hawk and im a natural blonde (its true...we can have our moments!) But i would love to dye it back pink! I had it pink in high school and some of college. it was so much fun.

magic...well i would be enrolled in Hogwarts...but if we must put a parameter on this...then i want to stick with my current workout and diet and reach my goal. But i would love to be taller. I am 5'2" and would like to be even 5'6".

And yes more bling, shoes and clothes of course! would love to be more chic. I love watching project runway, and to dress like some of the designers....some....and heidi would be amazing!

this was a fun one!

off_the_wall replied to rugger1369's response:
    I can't stand my hair--- it's thin and just never looks good. So, I'd want beautiful flowing hair. And darker skin with no freckles. And I would lose the weight I've gained having two kids. I would have a nice, toned stomach, thin muscular arms, no dark bags under my eyes.....

Hmmm, this is starting to make me upset. I'm with Rugger and I'd just like to go live in Hogwarts instead....

besmith75 replied to off_the_wall's response:
    I want to thank LLT for the eyebrow raise. Cracked me right up. You gals are all so amazing...

Spotlight: Member Stories

how do i stop cutting and burning and hurting my self it takes alot of effort im here for my kids no other reason i cant go on like this .i never know...More

Helpful Tips

question
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.