Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
trigger
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • ************************************************************ ****************** **************************************** **************************************
    FNP just called to check on me. Seems strange to have a medical professional actually hear me when I say I am struggling and suicidal.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

slik_kitty responded:
    I hope you are ok.

rugger1369 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    that's great! a step in a good direction...hope you are safe and doing better ((HUGS))

Spotlight: Member Stories

Roses whisper "good night" 'Neath silv'ry light, Asleep in the dew They hide from our view; When the dawn peepeth thro' God...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
    http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.