Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
March birthdays
lovely_lemon_tree posted:
For those that I have missed, I apologize! SB, I know your birthday is on the 3rd, we have OTW coming up as well as me on Sunday. I know there are others. If you are a March birthday, chime in!
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Kate_Te responded:
Well since no one came to my slumber party for sb, we can have one big party for all March Birthdays. Anyone have a theme?

rugger1369 replied to Kate_Te's response:
Happy Birthday March Babes!

Not too sure of a theme...something to celebrate the coming of Spring and all of the wonderful colors it will bring? I could def go for some rainbow funfetti cake!

off_the_wall replied to rugger1369's response:
Happy birthday all my March people!

I always spend my birthday on the beach so maybe all of you could come join me.

We can relax on beach towels while soaking in the warm sunshine. Listen to the relaxing sound of the waves crashing onto the shore. And the Seagulls squawking as they fly overhead. The laughter of children playing in the sand and venturing into the still cool water.

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
I'm up for a beach party in March - We're getting snow tomorrow. I'll bring the sunscreen - because pasty white doesn't mix well with sunlight.

sittingbull594 replied to Kate_Te's response:
Hey can i come since nobody came to the first party? ha ha

I will try and come but i'm awfully large and i'm certainly not in charge! How's about I bring the volleyball net and ball. And a food vendor so we have fresh eats.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to sittingbull594's response:
oooh, beach! I'm always up for the beach!

(And SB, I am sorry about the slumber party! I wish I had known earlier.)

How about some nachos (jalapeno slices optional for those of us who like them) and some tacos, since were on the Gulf Coast?
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi :c im arielle & im 15 and i cut myself ;3. i dont know what else to say but im here for anyone who needs to talk ;c.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.