Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
DBT
sittingbull594 posted:
I'M GOING TO HAVE TO DIGRESS REGARDING THE HELP I WAS GOING TO TRY AND HELP USE THE DBT SKILLS.

I'M HAVING SOME PERSONAL ISSUES WITH WORK THAT IS GOING TO LEAVE ME PERHAPS MORE THAN 40 HOURS PER WEEK. IF THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN THEN I WILL RECONSIDER.

THIS IS VERY UNFORTUNATE AS I REALLY WANT TO HELP EVERYONE HERE. WHAT I CAN DO THO IS IF YOU VISIT THE DBTSELFHELP.COM SITE AND READ THE MODULE MINDFULNESS. JUST A LITTLE BIT AT A TIME. THEN I CAN ANSWER QUESITIONS.

THANKS

rugger1369 responded:
no worries. the help and direction the site is much appreciated! hope work doesnt become too overwhelming.

with you

mandybutterflykiss replied to rugger1369's response:
SB,

Take care of you dear sweet sister. This is the best help you can give to us!

The webpage is there for us to access anytime.

Big Hugs to You.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Hugs, SB! Hope things are improving for you soon. Know we're thinking of you.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Spotlight: Member Stories

First I have to tell you the prior problem with my posts never got resolved, but I can be persistent; so here goes. I am a 57 year old woman who has s...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.