Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Strike Three... ((((((Possible Trigger))))))
mandybutterflykiss posted:
Once again another tenant let this "man" into the building. He showed up at my door last night, complete with bag of new sex toys he was hoping to try out. He was trying to coerce and manipulate me and FAILED! ***I'm so proud of me... sorry, needed to pat myself on the back for this... it means I am getting stronger, am able to say no now, and have developed some self respect. Wow... me... who would of thought this???

It took 3 strikes before the legal system, that hates to love me and loves to hate me, would go forth with stalking, harrassment charges... even if they refuse to acknowledge the last encounter as "rape."

Women helping Women state they will help me file the paperwork this week. I'm scared but I am also equally feeling proud of me about this. Housing was again notified about other tenants letting people into the building that are not here for a visit with them.

Okay, so I'm feeling anxious.... Lord, thank you for granting me strength! And Thank You my SISTERS here for traveling with me on my journey!

Love you all.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

slik_kitty responded:
yay! so proud of you too. go get him!!!!!

sittingbull594 replied to slik_kitty's response:
YAY! BONNIE!!!

So proud of you also! That's what it takes sometimes to let the system get it into their heads! Wow! WoW! Way to go!

I'm so ever happy that you have had the determination to fight for yourself. that just speaks volumns!

Kate_Te replied to sittingbull594's response:
I am so proud of you sister!!!

mandybutterflykiss replied to Kate_Te's response:
I love you sisters... I'm still smiling...
Gra'

Bonnie

rugger1369 replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
You are Kick@$$ Bon! So proud of you standing up for yourself and now sticking it back to him!

mandybutterflykiss replied to rugger1369's response:
I could have not done this without all of your love and support here in my family.

Only 2 more weeks left of Stepps and this negative nilly now see's how beneficial this actually was. Surprised me...

You, my sisters, ROCK!

STD testing: Negative... Whew!
Gra'

Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well um where do I start. I am a 14 year old girl. I have Bipolar Disorder, OCD, Gluten Intolerance, Severe Anxiety and Depression, and an awful famil...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.