Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
TRIGGER - pissed off
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • ************************************ ****************************************** ************************************** ************************************* ****

well on my way to settign a new "record" for self injury. out of control and so (DELETED) mad I cn't think straight.

medical bills are now 1/2 my yearly income

damn it I wanted to take my kids to the circus.

no mater how i hurt me I cn't fix this - there isn;t enoiugh blood in me to offer up as a sacrifice.

my face is a mess and Ihave to work like this....great

not enough hair to cut to make me uglier, already used that a few weeks ago to keep me alive

how did my life get so out of control?

stupid hospital private pay doesn't equal "made of money"

private pay equals "too poor to afford insuranve"
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Kate_Te responded:
    DDT
    Hugs - Big Time Hugs!
    There is nothing you can do about the hospital bills tonight. If it were me I would set up a payment plan & if they won't work with you, just send what you can afford. Go ahead & take the kids to the circus - the hospital can wait one more month for a payment.
    I'm sorry you are struggling.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
  • **************************** ******************************* ************ ********************************** ************************ *************
    you know what the really fooking scary thing is? SIV failed as a coping skill.

even with all the damage I did, there was no releif. soooo screwed.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
  •  
    slik_kitty replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    ((((dd)))) i like kate's suggestion. make a payment arrangement so that you can be paying on it, but not so much that you can't take your kids to the circus.

rugger1369 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    (((SCOOPING YOU UP IN BIG,WARM HUG)))

take em to the circus! Im not sure, but by me there are plenty of groupons and the like for all kinds of discounted fun! i use em when i can and i love it!

And I am sorry to hear of your financial stress and even more so of your "sacrifice"...you are a beautiful person with an exceptional gift for words. have you been writing? I find that can always be soothing...atleast to take some of the sting away. I hope you have found comfort DDT, thinking of you in these tough times.

with love

sittingbull594 replied to rugger1369's response:
    ((((((((((dd))))))))))

mandybutterflykiss replied to sittingbull594's response:
    DDT,

Have spent my life working in Health Care I will say:

Hospital's have patient financial services... meaning, even if you can not do a monthly set payment amount... to show personal hardship...they can and most likely will write off your debt to them. I encourage you to apply.

When I began getting in the $50 Thousand range in depth from medical exspenses not covered by insurance I discovered this.

Now that I'm on Medicare and it covers crap... I throw away any medical bills. They can't get blood from a stone... I tell them this... eventually they stop harrassing with calls and bills and write off the debt.

Bills will be there long after we leave this earth so please do not stress over them and put your needs and that of your children first. As for the rest of the bills... pay that which is most important first like home, elec, food, etc...

You are under so much stress, is there anything you can think of that can help to relax you? SIV not working means you have reached a point of strength to use those healthier techniques we all have learned.

May the powers that be, watch over you and ease your pain and suffering and grant you rest...
    Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

off_the_wall responded:
    DD, I'm so sorry you are struggling. I too am feeling the stress of hospital bills. I think everyone here has good advice so I'll just offer hugs. There is no reason to punish yourself for doing something selfless, which is seeking medical attention so that you can be here for your children. Continue to take care of yourself because your kids need YOU over all the money in the world. (((Hugs)))

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kat, I have BiPolar Disorder w/severe suicidal depression. I was DX'd BiPolar 23 years ago. I've been a cutter since I was 13, I'm...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
    Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
    Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.