Skip to content


It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
sadgirlover17 posted:
some days are good others are bad but all i know is im sick and tired of being sad

Take the Poll

does anyone know what can help
  • medication
  • fun
View Poll Results
slik_kitty responded:
both can help. are you seeing a pdoc for meds? are you in therapy? meds help fix the chemicals in our brains. therapy teaches us how to cope in ways that don't bring us down. doing fun things can help raise us out of the darkness. welcome to the board.
rugger1369 replied to slik_kitty's response:
slik is right...sometimes it takes a combination of varying therapies. have you been trying other distractions? such as painting or listening to favorite music?

and welcome
Kate_Te replied to rugger1369's response:
I would just say that there is a diffence between being sad & clinical depression (what you take meds for). We can't diagnose you. You need to see a doctor (preferably a psychiatrist) and let them diagnose you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kat, I have BiPolar Disorder w/severe suicidal depression. I was DX'd BiPolar 23 years ago. I've been a cutter since I was 13, I'm...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4 gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.