Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Distraction Action
mandybutterflykiss posted:
Let's rekindle the distraction action that Caprice had began...

Taking from OTW...

If you could perform in a circus, what would do and why?

I would walk the high wire because I always loved working with the balance beam and find I can still Tandom Walk at time's... Of course, the wire would have to be extra large now that I am round and vuluptious... lol.

Next....
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

sittingbull594 responded:

If you could perform in a circus, what would do and why?

o this is easy I'd be a clown! I was going to go to clown college but then decided i wouldn't be able to do that physically. For me stand up comedy or clowning would be really fun! the clown preferably.

Maybe some day i could be a clown??? can't afford an outfit and all the accessories. I hope everyone is doing betterly than before.

mandybutterflykiss replied to sittingbull594's response:
SB,

OMG... Clowns and balloons scare me. lol. Stand up comedy I can handle.

I am doing much better.
Gra'

Bonnie

sittingbull594 replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
well i don't like balloons neither except the on eon my patio and in the sky. i think the people who make hats and aniamals are pretty cool tho.
how bout if i'm a stand up comedian with being a clown with no balloons at the same time! lol.

I like your daredevil way of doing the tightrope! woowzers!

glad also to hear you are doing much better! You amaze me. Taking baby steps and then kickin bootie! I'm so happy for you bon! james et bon! tee hee

lovely_lemon_tree replied to sittingbull594's response:
I would totally have to be the trapeze artist -- you know, the ones who swing on the things hanging from one another? I love to look at that and I love to swing. I think it would be immense fun.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

off_the_wall responded:
I'd be the girl that does the tricks on her horse. Because I love riding horses and have lots of experience having competed in barrel racing since I was 6.

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
Wow OTW -
Hidden talents abound! I am really impressed. I'd like to be the Mistress of Ceremonies. Some how my control issues would work to my advantage.

mandybutterflykiss replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
LLT,

I shall now think of you every time I go to the park and get on the swings! Unfortunately I can not swing for long due to my neurocardiosyncopy which causes vertigo and fainting spells. lol. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Gra'

Bonnie

mandybutterflykiss replied to off_the_wall's response:
OTW,

WOW.... This is certainly a talent to be cherished. I watched a rodeo held in NY and absolutely found it to be a great experience. We were even allowed to see the riders and their horses after.

I love horses. I haven't been on one in years and am just a casual rider. No tricks from me. lol.
Gra'

Bonnie

mandybutterflykiss replied to Kate_Te's response:
Kate_Te,

Right now I'm picturing you in Britney Spears, Circus Video. Crack that whip!
Gra'

Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Yup that's pretty much how I look. Assuming Brittney ate one of her roadies. lol

mandybutterflykiss replied to Kate_Te's response:
Oh Kate_Te... Being vuluptious, bodacious, bootylicious, You can be better than Brittney... You can be Jane Russell and I'll be Marilyn...
Gra'

Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

my name is josie i am 18 and i have been a self harmer since i was 12. recently ive been on the road to recovery which i have learned is a very long a...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.