Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
~*~*~*~ Happy Birthday OTW! ~*~*~*~*
lovely_lemon_tree posted:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm not sure if I'm a day or two late (and I hope to heck I'm not)!

But I heard whisperings that it's OTW's birthday around this time!! (And hey, I also heard ramblings about OTW speaking up for herself, too!) *pulls out the balloons and confetti and silly string and noisemakers*

Who would like to help me wish our favorite surfer girl happy 32?

What shall we do today, birthday girl? A spa day? A slumber party? A taco party? A day at the beach? A run in the redwoods? You choose!

~*~*~*~*~*
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi
FirstPrevious12NextLast

off_the_wall responded:
My birthday is on Tuesday and we are taking our girls to the zoo! Who wants to come along? What's your favorite animal at the zoo?

off_the_wall responded:
And thank you LLT! I think it's neat we are only a week apart in age.

I'm glad you had a good birthday. How are you feeling now?

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
YEAHYAY! OTW takes her emotions and gets fired up!

Now thats a birthday celebration if I ever saw one!

I'll come along if that's ok? peep??? My favorite aniamal in the zoo is the giraffe! So elegant and an amazingly tall one at that! It looks so weird in the wild when they run!

They always look so docile too.

Happy Happy birthday OTW! I hope you have a great time at the zoo with hubby and P & E. Yup its gonna be a grand celebration! I'm so glad you advocated for yourself! Congrats!!!!!

slik_kitty responded:
happy early bday!!!! so glad you spoke up and are going to have a family day on your bday. yay!

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
Happy early birthday!! If I can come with you too the zoo - I want to go see the big Apes - they are both scary & impressive!

Yay for speaking up!!! You Rock, birthday girl!!

off_the_wall replied to Kate_Te's response:
That's like my daughter. All morning she has been talking about how she is going to get to see a "real gorilla".

mandybutterflykiss replied to off_the_wall's response:
Take me, take me.... then we can free all of the animals at the zoo and put the zookeepers in the cages... he, he....

I've never been to a zoo before. I once went to Parc Safari in Canada when I was young and only got to see deer.

What animals are generally at a zoo?
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

LLT... I, too, am pleased that you had a good b'day. I hope you are well lovely...
Gra'

Bonnie

mandybutterflykiss replied to sittingbull594's response:
SB,

Your b'day gift will be to ride a giraffe! But don't these live in Africa??? It would be weird to have them here in the states...
Gra'

Bonnie

Do they serve Candy Apples or Carmel Apples? I just LOVE these. Can't do cotton candy as it's like eating insulation... all prickly and sticky...
Gra'

Bonnie

off_the_wall replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Uh oh, husband doesn't think there are gorillas at the zoo and here I've been agreeing with P that she will get to see one. Guess I'm not too clear as to which animals are and aren't at the zoo either. Oh well, I'm sure P is going to love it anyway.

Don't forget your camera!!!
Gra'

Bonnie

off_the_wall replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
I never forget my camera!

Impossible to get a good picture of both of them at the same time.... and sometimes it's hard to get a good picture of just one of them...

And because I'm posting pics--- here are a couple of my girls ready for Easter...

OTW,

You and your babies are beautiful! You all have the most incredible eyes and smiles that would just make anyone who is near you smile. Thank you for sharing your day and pictures with us.

If that is a billy goat then he had his head butted one too many times as his head went flat. lol.

Gratitude: Thank you lord for Spring's arrival and sunshine and cool air. Thank you lord for OTW and her babies for bring light into my life. Thank you lord for the singing of the birds outside my windows and for the laughter of watching the squirells chase each other thru the snow. Thank you lord, for you...
Gra'

Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Senior in a university looking to meet people who understand and won't judge me for the chaos that goes on on my head.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful