Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
off topic update? Triggery?
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • ************************ **************************** *************************
    ****************************************** *************************************not ignoring everyone...just been struggling. On the mend from begin undermedicated for my thyroid issues. When I get low I get psychotic and this is not much fun. This bout cost me a lot, and I am slowly recovering from the damage I inflicted.

Feeling well enough to do this:

http://gettingthebucksout.blogspot.com/2013/03/5-snow-cones-shiners-circus-2013.html

and finally have energy to get back into life again.

Hope all is well with the board.

peace be the journey
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

off_the_wall responded:
    Thanks for your update. I am glad you are doing better. And I absolutely love reading your blog! H is so adorable! She is your little mini-me for sure! We have a Shriner's Hospital here and I know they help so many children. That is great to be able to support a charity like that while also giving your daughter an experience she will always remember. You are a wonderful parent! Never forget that. (((Hugs)))

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
    So glad to "see you" Glad you're doing better! What a superlative blog! I really had an even greater day with you and being able to share in your life. Fantastic!
    My uncle was a shriner and I always looked forward to him driving the little cars they had when they were in parades in our states capitol.
    I thought to myself how wonderful you are of a parent. H looks so happy and so do you. I'm very happy for you and also along with OTW know that you are spot on with your parenting. I've known you for a long time Paja and you have always done so well with your kids (even when you struggle) Kuddo's my friend!

Spotlight: Member Stories

(possible triggers...) I am in my late 20s and have been up to no good SHing for over 10 years. No achievement there . This community is a relief to ...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
    Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
    Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.