Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
20 ways of no where
friedeggs posted:
want out pf my lifer
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

lowdown responded:
Caution -----------------------Caution---------------------Caution

Way # 1: Your going no where when you total your car
and can't remember part of how it happened.
but your glad your passengers are ok.

mandybutterflykiss replied to lowdown's response:
Lowdown....

Thank goodness that you are all okay. I understand the not knowing part. I'm a disassociative expert or so my T and Psych have said. It's frightening to not know.

Do you know what triggered you?
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

lowdown replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
CAUTION MAY TRIGGER SOMEONE--------------------------

No I do not know what triggered me,
I just hope it's not for the reason I think. sore but still ok.

sittingbull594 replied to lowdown's response:
Dem....i believe in you.

Lodown...glad you're not hurt or kids. glad you found us

mandybutterflykiss responded:
DEM,

If you feel you need a break from your life, you are welcome to come here and step into mine. You know it... Pick up Kate_Te on the way and I will have a delicious meal waiting, a warm bed, and silly movies.

Love you DEM.
Gra'

Bonnie

friedeggs replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
your words are so comforting. but right now it talks to much effort just dont what to do , my session is tommorrow afternoon nut it seems years away
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
TRIGGER///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ..................................SORRY BUT I HAVE TO BE BADHAVE BEEN REALLY SICK SINCE I GOT BACK, THE SIGHTS AND SOUNDS AROUND ME ARE WORSE, I NEED TO DO THE INFLECT OF PAIN

mandybutterflykiss replied to friedeggs's response:
DEM,

I understand that sometime's we have to revert to our old ways of coping to carry us through. Just know that an occassional slip up will happen. Nothing is permenant.

Thinking of you. I hope your session today goes well.

Hugs sweet DEM.
Gra'

Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.