Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Check in... Roll call...
mandybutterflykiss posted:
It's been awhile since we did roll call... a check in.. I don't know about others but I worry about you all when it's been awhile since we've even heard just a quick hi...

Hugs.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

friedeggs responded:
sttill here baby news to come real soon
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

off_the_wall responded:
Here, it seems I never leave.

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
I'm here. still depressed. I get lonely a lot at times like now. but then i also like just being left alone.

I guess I'm never satisfied for long and i don't understand it.
I push away and then pull in close. It's maddening. I am beginning to understand myself a little more because of this recent dx.

Well I'm off to my final website indoctrination to launch.

Hi everyone

Kate_Te replied to sittingbull594's response:
I'm here, mostly lurking.

mandybutterflykiss replied to Kate_Te's response:
Friedeggs, OTW, SB, Kate_Te thank you for checking in. CJ, I know you are here as well and LLT, I know you are somewhere in the ether... DDT, Snowy, Little Owlie, others.... Hope you are all well.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a self mutilator for the last seven years of my life, and I need to get myself together before I go off to college for the first time in...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.