Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
On a Positive Note
sittingbull594 posted:
I'm so happy for all of the women here and an occassional male posting.

I learn so much from ya'll. For those of you who have children or are thinking of having children. >>>>> this thought:::::: They are our best teachers. Learn and live with them and relish every moment.

When I love I love with INTENSITY! I don't smother but I do care very deeply with my all of everything. I've found that gratitude every day helps me to realize my life isn't always negative!!! Even if I'm in a negative mode I try to see what is positive and happinin in my life at the moment. Not in the past...

We have so many moments ...... then when you string that together it's called life. Emotions don't stay .... they change a lot .....Nobody stays forever happy or sad for that matter.

I'm so glad i found this forum and formed the relationships I have with each one of you. Welcome Misty .... I'm glad you found us too.

Kudos.... I'm looking forward to having a nice Easter. With family and lots of love

tnmist responded:
Thank you. Happy Easter, everyone. Stay safe.

-Misty

Kate_Te replied to tnmist's response:
Happy Easter All! I think we should all put on Rabbit Suits & hop around our houses (sounds like fun to me). And, since Easter falls on April fools day, you should send your kids out for candy you did not hide. April Fools!

mandybutterflykiss replied to Kate_Te's response:
Kate_Te,

I love your idea. Since I'm an easter bunny, I want to hop around and have people bring me candy. I want jelly beans, malted eggs, cadbury eggs, and a milk chocolate bunny.

Have a "sweet" Easter everyone.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

Spotlight: Member Stories

it's not very long. i have gone back and forth over the years with this, more so recently. i *like* to think that it started back in basic when ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.