Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
OK YOU LIKE BUNNIES WHAT IS YOUR BUNNIE NAME? HAPPY EASTER
friedeggs posted:
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

sittingbull594 responded:
sparkle cotton tail

Welcome back dem! Happy Easter!

Kate_Te replied to sittingbull594's response:
Dizzy Sugar Drop. Pretty sure that's an accurate description of me. LOL
Happy Easter All!

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
mine is clumsy sugar drop nice to meet you dizzy. i have to say kate you get the good ones
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

mandybutterflykiss responded:
Whisper Cotton Tail.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.