Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
hi lostkate
friedeggs posted:
how are you> it has been a while
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
Hi, Kate! *waves!*

How are you?
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

lostkate responded:
Hi
Yes, its been while. Havent been up to writing much, keeping to myself. Been peeking in every now and then. Congratulations on your new addition to your family, beautiful pictures. You must be so excited.

lostkate replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Hi LLT,

Big Waves back to you!!!

Im doing ok. Hanging in there.

sittingbull594 replied to lostkate's response:
Hi Kate!!! I'm due sending you an email!

Are you into spring now? or is it still snowing? It's suppose to snow here this next week boo hiss. but we sure need the moisture and i hope its a big storm cuz otherwise we're going to have 2 day a week watering days. boo hiss on that one too

mandybutterflykiss responded:
LostKate,

Glad you are still lurking.

"Your doing ok, hanging in there, keeping to yourself," just know that we are all here for you!
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

Katenewbie replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Hi Kate,
I'm glad to see you are still around. Even if you're lurking, you are still a part of the family here & that makes me happy.
Kate_Te

lostkate replied to sittingbull594's response:
Hi SB,

Spring is finally here, its supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow but by Thursday back to the 50's. Everyone has been getting really bad colds because the changes in temp. I had a really bad one last week but pretty much gotten over it. I saw the weather maps for your area and it looks like a big snow storm, hopefully it will go through fast.

I think I owe you an email. Just havent been up to writing. I finally gave in to medication because my therapist was begging me too. Its been hard to get used too. Ive been waiting for it to level off. It has helped with my anxiety but been having trouble with being so tired, feeling like Im in a fog. Really tired tonight, havent been sleeping well, not myself lately.

I saw one of your posting, hope your doing better, didnt read the whole thing, having trouble focusing on reading.

hugs
Kate

lostkate replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
Thank you Bonnie for your kind words, it really means a lot to me to know you guys are here.
Kate

lostkate replied to Katenewbie's response:
Hi Kate_Te,

Some new names to familiar friends, thank you for allowing me to lurk and still be remembered, even though I dont really write much, I still found comfort here when I need it, that makes me happy.

Thank you all, I need to get some sleep before I fall asleep in this chair.

Kate

sittingbull594 replied to lostkate's response:
i'll write you when i can/ looking forward to the blizzard tomorrow! kate you're a sweetie i wish you'd come here more often and get help. so glad to here you're seeing a t and on medication that will level out and eventually it will quit making you as tire.

Spotlight: Member Stories

my name is josie i am 18 and i have been a self harmer since i was 12. recently ive been on the road to recovery which i have learned is a very long a...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.