Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
sullen girl
friedeggs posted:
you are in my thoughts i know your big day is soon
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

TheSullenGirl responded:
Hey - Thanks! I was just randomly lurking today

I kinda figured I was forgotten on this board to be honest.

The stress level is certainly going up. I have social anxiety - so that part if kind of eating away at me quietly.

I have my hair trial next weekend. At the end of the month my friend has arranged a Bachelorette party (Totally have anxiety about that). Still some actual ceremony planning to do (I have been procrastinating horribly).

Family drama - wouldn't be a wedding without some.

May we will be able to get our marriage license...then June will be here before we know it.

I'm just so happy that I am marrying my best friend. It's gonna be weird living together though. I am so used to just being on my own and him going home at the end of the night or just staying a night or two. Now when I need alone time - I'm gonna actually have to find a way to have it fully lol.

Thank you for thinking of me - it means a lot to be thought of
"We make choices. No one else can live our lives for us. And we must confront and accept the consequences of our actions." -Neil Gaiman (The Sandman)

friedeggs replied to TheSullenGirl's response:
it was good to hear from you again . that is true weddings would not be fun if you didnt have family drama to the mix, just be sure to breath, please be in touch we would really would like to hear about it, you have not been for gotten. you are still been apart of us. it is just that the board has gone through major changes. caprice and the others are no longer here, so there are not as many people around like they were
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

mandybutterflykiss replied to TheSullenGirl's response:
I think it is fabulous that you are marrying your best friend! And June is a lovely time to be wed.

June: A time when the earth births forth new life. While seasons will change as your marriage matures, you will always be blessed with this knowledge that whatever weather comes your way, you both will remain strong.

Your love will be like the sacred oak tree, a sapling that flourishs and grows in strength.

Like the vibrant colors of Autumn, your marriage will be full and your lives well lived.

In the Winter of life, as a calmness settles, a realitive comfort can be found in knowing that you both will forever have the Spring, a newness, laying beneath the snow.

Many Blessings.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

sittingbull594 replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
BIG WAVES SG

You may have known me as bb or jk. I'm abreaviating cuz i've had to change identities.

I'm so glad you're getting so close to this new plan in your life. Remember communication even if its really really hard is so worth working things out. I've been married going on 34 years in Aug and that is what i've learned. Also sometimes its 10% him and 90% you and 50/50 and and and

you get the drift.

So glad you caught dems message! YAY!

Yup family politics. Jealousy and all that! WHat matters keep in mind is you and the groom. Let them whinney and you just keep on the right path! Take care. GOD speed.

SB

lovely_lemon_tree replied to sittingbull594's response:
Congrats, SG! I am glad you're still lurking now and again. I just wanted to send out good wishes to you and your future hubby.

Just remember... concentrate on the marriage, not the wedding. The wedding is just an event. The marriage is for the rest of your lives.

I hope you have "happily ever after."
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

TheSullenGirl responded:
Thank you ladies for all your kind, wonderful, advice and well wishes.

I have my hair trial today - so that should be fun. I just hope all goes well without all this work I have been putting into it and the day if perfect for me and my FI, as well as everyone else. I'm scared I am going to have a boring wedding or that too much drama (mostly his side) will happen on the day of.
"We make choices. No one else can live our lives for us. And we must confront and accept the consequences of our actions." -Neil Gaiman (The Sandman)

sittingbull594 replied to TheSullenGirl's response:
JUST BE IN THE MOMENT AND BE IN THE LOVE GROOVE!
YOU WILL HAVE TO IGNORE THE DRAMA THE REST OF YOUR MARRIED LIFE SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL START WITH THE WEDDING AND GET IN GOOD PRACTICE!

I WISH YOU WELL AND CHEERS TO A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING AND LIFE. I WILL BE MARRIED 34 YEARS THIS AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kat, I have BiPolar Disorder w/severe suicidal depression. I was DX'd BiPolar 23 years ago. I've been a cutter since I was 13, I'm...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.