Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
POPULATION
sittingbull594 posted:
RANDOM WORDS ARE COMING INTO MY HEAD SO I'M ROLLING WITH THEM PROCRASTINATION IS SOMETHING I DO A LOT OF AND I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT THAT
I THINK I NEED TO GO TO MY HMO TODAY AND GET CHECKED OUT I DROVE INTO THE PARKING LOT OF THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY AND HUSBAND MAKE ME COME HOME I THINK HE JUST DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO COME VISIT ME
I THINKI MAY BRING ALL MY CLOTHES AND MEDICINES AND C IF I DO NEED TO CHECK IN TO DO THAT
HE KEEPS MY MEDS FOR ONE DAY AND THEN GIVES THEM BACK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DUH I TOOK MORE KLONOPIN AND WOKE AT 8:#0 THIS MORNING WHICH IS REALLY GOOD FROMA WORKERS POINT OF VIEW BUT I OWN THE COMPANY SO TO BAD! I'VE EARNED EVERY DAMN THING I HAVE INCLUDING MY INDEPENDENCE FROM THE BUSINESS TO WORK FROM HOME
IVE WORKED MANY MANY MANY 7 DAY A WEEKS FOR 34 YEARS AND RAISED TWO KIDS IN THE PROCESS. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH WORK IS INVOLVED IN WHAT I DO NOW TOO. TRYING TO KEEP THIS BUSINESS AFLOAT. I'M CHAGRINED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENES IM MAD I WANT A REAL VACATION FOR ME AND HUSBAND BUT MOSTLY FOR HUSBAND

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.