Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
otw can i ask yhou something?
friedeggs posted:
what would you want us to for you? your right that we need to respect what each other wants, but speaking for myself i just cant because i care. it hurt to watch what you were going through, as Bonnie knows i do tell you like it is because i want you to be safe, i need to back off this board for a while, u feel like ripping webbmd a new one, i have been following them off line and boy do i have so much to say. i love you please be safe
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

off_the_wall responded:
I guess I just needed to be heard and a little understanding. I know you and SB just offer advice because you care. And often times I want/need advice, just this time it wasn't what I felt I needed.

I'm going to take E to the pediatrician this week. She doesn't sleep at night or during the day and she is constantly fussy. That doesn't seem normal for an almost 5 month old. I just hope I can hold it together enough to tell her pediatrician what the problem is without having a meltdown. Husband didn't even go to work on Friday because he didn't deem me safe enough to be left.

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
O HONEY! tHERE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A B IN THE BRACKETS ON THE OTHER POST I WROTE.

PLEASE IF YOU NEED TO JUST VENT AND DON'T WANT ANY ADVICE PUT IT IN THE POST OK. I'M GLAD YOU'RE TAKING E TO THE PED. I DO UNDERSTAND AND I HAVE A LOT OF EMPATHY FOR YOU. I WASNT' TRYING TO BE MEAN OK. PLEASE READ MY OTHER POST AND SEE WHAT I'VE MEANT FROM MY HEART, SOUL! I'M A VERY SINCERE PERSON B. I WORRY ABOUT YOU AND I'M GLAD YOU HUSBAND STAYED WITH YOU! I KNOW WHEN I WAS A YOUNG MOM (IMAGINE THAT!) MY MOM WOULD COME OUT A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK BUT I COULDN'T SLEEP DURING THE DAY AND HUBBY NEVER GOT UP AT NIGHT TO HELP.
THO I NEVER ASKED HIM TO. I HAD THIS CONCEPTION THAT SINCE I WAS A STAY AT HOM EMOME IT WAS TOTALLY MY JOB AND NOW I THINK HELL NO (LOL) WE BOTH BROUGHT THE BABIES INTO THE WORLD.

ANYWAY.....................I'M SO SORRY IF I HURT YOU! CAN I MAKE IT UP TO YOU SOMEHOW??? I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN OK. THAT'S ON ETHING I CAN SAY. I'M REALLY GLAD YOU CAME BACK AND TALKED IT OUT! I'M REALLY PROUD OF YOU FOR THAT KIDDO!

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART AND ALWAYS HAVE ... DON'T EVER DOUBT THAT! IF I EVER SAY SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T GET PLEASE ASK OK. THAT'S THE WAY HEALTHY COMMUNICATION TAKES PLACE I'VE LEARNED.

FRIENDS??? STILL??? I KNOW I DON'T LIKE MY FEELINGS AND HEART HURT EITHER AND IT WAS NOT MY INTENT TO DO THAT. I CARE !!!!! I REALLY REALLY DO!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well um where do I start. I am a 14 year old girl. I have Bipolar Disorder, OCD, Gluten Intolerance, Severe Anxiety and Depression, and an awful famil...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.