Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
SB and Dem....
off_the_wall posted:
I figured I would start another thread to respond to you both since what I have to say is to both of you.

SB & Dem,

I am very sorry that I got upset with you and I want you to know that you did nothing wrong. Dem is right, neither of you need to take back what you said or be sorry in any way for what you said. I do think we disagree as to how I should continue to handle my current situation but that's okay. Since I'm not going to change anything about how I'm dealing with the situation (besides take my daughter to the doctor and hope they can help me- she has an appointment for Friday morning), I'll try not to post about my lack of sleep anymore. The past couple of days, I've still not gotten sleep, but my mental health situation has improved over what it was. So right now I can tell you that you don't need to worry about me and I truly appreciate your concern.

Dem, I hope you are doing well. How is the granddaughter? How often are you able to see her? (((hugs)))) I miss talking to you regularly. I'm so glad we have become friends over the years.

SB, I've been very worried about you. I hope that you will take steps to keep yourself safe. I'm sorry I haven't been there for you all of the time. As my mental health started plummeting, I started avoiding triggering threads. But please know you have been in my prayers. Hang in there, friend. ((((SB))))

sittingbull594 responded:
hi
i know i really hurt your feelings. in all things in relationships there are parts. your part and my part. my part that i realized is that i did not validate you and i tried to play doctor and truly who the hell am i to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel that no matter what anyone ever has said to you (rarely) have you ever taken the advice given you. that's ok nobody ever has to take any advice that anyone offers. i just feel very badly for you because i've been there and i'm sure a lot of us have who are moms have been as well.

you've got a lot on your plate B! It's truly a good thing you do for all of us here and for yourself by writting of your frustrations. i do the same thing. i write of my frustrations and fears and my life. thta is what this forum is for.

sometimes we have disagreements. that's ok too! like this issue between you me and dem. in no way shape of form does it make any one person better than worse than or right or wrong. we only suggest things to you out of love as you have acknowledged and also from our lifes experiences.

i am a woman who truly wants to help others. its my mission in life. i don't have the education however to be playing shrinky dinky her on this forum or anywhere for that matter.

what i have realized about you is you want to be heard because you weren't heard in your life. please don't do what headline did because of a disagreement. i love and care about you a great deal. please continue to talk about whatever you need to talk about to help you process the issues you are facing in your life.

i'm glad you're takin e to the doc. please keep us posted as to whats what! ok friend! take good care of you!

friedeggs replied to sittingbull594's response:
OK this hole thing really needs to be put to rest. this was not any type of attack.arguing. those things were said out of love. a true friend will tell the truth. you guys gave a second chance. otw you calling me your friend as been so much to me, i didnt want you to hurt, so that is why i said what i did.. It is not easy being here is not as easy as it use to . follow this website and there business doings and so much want to say what i feel but nobody is going to understand. but i love you all
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 37 years old with 2 beautiful sons and the cutest darn dog you've ever seen (she's watching me type with her big dark eyes so I feel o...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.