Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
otw please check in
friedeggs posted:
just wanted to know that you are ok after what happened on the news last night
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

sittingbull594 responded:
otw i don't know what happened but please do check in.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to sittingbull594's response:
(just to ease your worries, she is 4 hours away from where the explosions took place.)
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

sittingbull594 replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
thanks paja! how are you? haven't seen you? much?

off_the_wall responded:
Hi Dem, thank you for checking on me. Like Paja said, I'm several hours away from West. But geez, what a terrible accident! Back when I lived in central Texas (which is where West is located despite the name...), I used to drive through West pretty often. A little bakery there called the Czech Stop is known throughout the state as having the best kolaches and I have rarely driven through West without stopping for some. So many awful things happening lately....

mandybutterflykiss replied to off_the_wall's response:
OTW,

I have to ask... what is a kolaches?

Where is Steppinville Texas? I love the singer Jewel and she lives there!

Be safe.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

off_the_wall replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
It's a pastry with a fruit or cream cheese filling in it.

Stephenville, TX is in north Texas, kind of between Dallas and Abilene. I had no idea Jewel was from there but I don't keep up with celebrities very much so it doesn't surprise me that I didn't know that.

mandybutterflykiss replied to off_the_wall's response:
Yum... Now I want some... I wonder if they would deliver to Vermont? lol.

Jewel is from Alaska but married, had a babe and lives in Stephenville. I love her music.
Gra'

Bonnie

slik_kitty replied to mandybutterflykiss's response:
I grew up eating kolaches. hadn't had any in years and one day not too long ago i found a little store that sells them. so then i had to turn around and make some of my own. came out pretty good. lol

mandybutterflykiss replied to slik_kitty's response:
Slik_kitty,

You make these? Sounds yummy... Be right over... lol.
Gra'

Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi :c im arielle & im 15 and i cut myself ;3. i dont know what else to say but im here for anyone who needs to talk ;c.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.