otw and dd
sittingbull594 posted:
are you two mad at me ? if you're mad or upset or unsettled or whatever please come and tell it straight up. I can't change my behavior unless I know what it is i'm doing. fran

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I'm not mad at you, don't listen to the damaged parts of your brain telling you that.

I'm not posting much because I have no freaking time. Right now it taking 100% of my energy to keep up with motherhood and work and my job as wife.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

off_the_wall responded:
I am not at all mad at you. I'm very sorry I haven't been here for you lately. I am beyond exhausted and have literally zero "me time" right now so when I do come here, I look for threads that have my name in the title, respond to those and that's basically it. Even right now I'm typing one handed with the baby in my other arm. I know you've been struggling and I'm very sorry I haven't been able to respond to many of your threads. But I'm definitely not mad at you, my friend.

sittingbull594 replied to off_the_wall's response:
thank you you two! i know i get crazy busy with work and life too. I really appreciate ya'll takin the time to let me know what my status is wit ya.
I know you both are exhausted tho having two tiny ones and nursing is really hard hard hard. I know I worked when i had my kids too paja and that's just as hard.
I don't know how mothers get thru all of this but we do. Just think we're going to be celebrated this may!