Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Bean Town trigger
sittingbull594 posted:
I'm glad they had cause to celebrate when the bad guy was apprehended last night.

Today in denver they had the great smoke or whatever they called it because pot is legal here. i guess anyone can buy it and its just not medical marijuanna ??? not sure Kitty can you weigh in on this??
but anyway (I new this was going to happen!!) there was a shooting down there or two! 80k people smokin pot... WOW!

I've decided I don't care anymore if i'm in an earthquake when i go to cali, get physically hurt by someone, beat up, shot at, or anything else that would be catastrophic even being killed by something!! I don't care because I know God's got my back and will protect me. If it's my time to go it's my time to go! if someones in my room and they slice me o well!
if someone lays a bomb from the sky from the airplanes and helicopters o well!

i'm tired of being scared ! I've been beat up, I've been in an earthquake, I've been hurt by someone, shot at, in a flood, in major car accidents including a head on, have had major surgeries 4x's, bore two children, have been so poor i had to use food stamps to make ends meet, and on and on! so what's so damn scary! is just bein damn scared! and i'm not gonna take it anymore! it does bother me however at the moment tho that i'm hearing voices from my table. o well come and get me voices! whatever you have to say i' aint listenin!

bean town i'm so sorry this had to happen to you! God bless and God speed

mandybutterflykiss responded:
SB,

I feel the same way... If it's my time to go, I'm going... Whatever will be, will be... I can live in fear or I can live... I choose the latter.

Hugs.
Gra'

Bonnie

Life is the school, Love is the lesson.

slik_kitty responded:
so sad that that had to happen here. at least no one was killed and they stopped the rally. i don't care if people smoke pot. it's just not for me. lol

yeah we can live in fear and never do anything. or we can accept that danger is out there, keep our eyes open, and go out and live like we are supposed to. sure these attacks are scary, but more people die in car accidents than in terrorist attacks every year. we still go out and drive, so we shouldn't let the attacks keep us inside either.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just turned 17 and I've been self harming for about four years now. I'm not really close to my family, and I'm anti-social a lot of the ti...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.